We are excited to announce that the wait for the two most recent GBs is nearly over. The production has been complete (including the fix for suo PCBs). We have major updates regarding both:
- Due to COVID-19, all EO-87 and TX mini orders will be shipped to proxies (except for certain Asian countries) around mid June:
- MKB - Europe
- TX US - United States
- Apex - Canada
- DailyClack - Australia
- Okonomiyaki - Singapore
- Any countries with NO proxies will be shipped directly from Korea using DHL (this is a very expensive option that we will try not to use whenever we can)
- If you chose the direct shipping from Korea option, you will receive a refund when proxies start dispatching your order(s).
- There will be many extras (both kits and parts) for United States and more limited for other regions.
- Proxies are expected to receive them around end of July.
I’m kinda new to this. What MKB stands for?
Is it mykeyboard.eu ?
I missed this and was searching for extras but i can’t seem to find this proxy in my region?
Okonomiyaki – Singapore
The Proxy was selling them at a much higher price because of Tax. So i’m uncertain as to what would happen now?
Will you mark down the item on the shipping label to avoid it?
Is it a partial refund on the shipping? Like i only see more costs in the picture of the proxy handling it.. So i’m not sure why im receiving a refund
With regards to this:
- If you chose the direct shipping from Korea option, you will receive a refund when proxies start dispatching your order(s)
I have placed my order to have it shipped directly from Korea since I lived in Malaysia; why am I receiving a refund when proxies start dispatching my order? Ain’t my order supposed to be shipped directly from Korea?
@Chase: Extras will be available once all preorders are complete shipped. They will be available mainly on this website, US website and limited quantities on proxies’ websites. Basically it depends on how many extras the proxies ordered.
@Sergey: You will receive it via DHL.